Monday, April 8, 2013

Big Girl Panties

Yup, I have officially gone up yet another size!

1st trimester I ditched the small skivvies and went up a size.
2nd trimester, packed away some more intimate apparel and went up another size!
Now 3rd trimester is here and all I want is to be as comfortable as possible.  If you buy your pregnancy underwear and think oops maybe these are too big,  no worries, you will thank yourself later.  Teaching yoga all the time I know from experience an XL thong is my friend, and believe me when not teaching yoga I never wear a thong and enjoy indulging in full coverage comfort : )
Oh and guess what, they do not have to be granny, although if that is what makes you happy go for it, plenty of darling options available in all varieties and flavors.  Does anyone want to share a granny panty story?  I am interested in hearing from you!

Xoxo

Jen
HiPMamaYoga

No comments:

Post a Comment