Friday, January 17, 2014

I'm Back...

I can hardly believe my newborn is now 7 months old and that I have not been to this blog since ahem..
July!
I am back from my "maternity leave" and ready to share, the Full Moon on Wednesday stirred my soul and I tried all day yesterday to access this blog but I had 2 accounts and mixed up passwords!  Pregnancy brain and postpartum multi-tasking in full effect!!  Well peeps, cheers to a full plate and the joyful chaos of being dedicated to doing too many things at once.  Why I love yoga so much?  Because it is the time in my day when I am required to be present, still, mindful, and am allowed to be engaged with a beautiful dance of my body, breath, and spirit.  Om Shanti

Om Namah Shivaya

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer, it is so great to see you bring your energy to others who need it

    ReplyDelete